About Me

My photo
Monroe, Ohio, United States
Began my photography career as most people do...the highschool yearbook. Upon graduation I attended the US Naval Photography School in Pensacola Fla. After getting a qualification in basic photography and then later attending their Portrait School,was assigned to a military operation. Experiences included USO photography for Bob Hope, Brooke Shields, Kathy Lee Crosby and Wayne Newton.Have also had the opportunity for travel assignments to places such as Beruit, Israel, Africa, Australia, Brazil, Italy, Spain and England. Upon exiting the Navy in 1984,opened up a Tanning Salon and Health Club in Oxford,Ohio and began photographing weddings, all as a vehicle to fund my way through college. I enjoy travel, sports photography, special event and Cincinnati Reds photography. I am frequently contracted as a sports photographer by parents, sports teams, and organizations,throughout the Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas, to provide the highest quality sports photography, both on an individual and team basis.

April 20, 2009

Mad Max



I shoot a lot of interesting sports photos, in and around the Cincinnati area. One of my favorites that I get asked to shoot every year, is the Cincinnati Softball Metro Tournament for my friend, Andy Larkins at www.Cincysoftball.com

When marketed and posted properly, this tournament can net you several hundred dollars a day from shooting, editing and posting the pictures on an easy to find website. As a former softball player myself, I can tell you, big egos live in this sports and every "baller" loves a quality "Sports Illustrated" style shot of himself.

There is also plenty of color and variations at these games. This picture was shot from the 3rd base dugout with a Nikkor 80-200 2.8 lens. Classic Mad Max style shot. This is also a smart pitcher, as balls can come back at the pitcher in speeds in excess of 100mph.

Posted by Cincinnati and Dayton Sports Photographer Vincent Rush of Monroe, Ohio. For more information (877) 858-6295

No comments:

Post a Comment